Meet us under the water tower for the 4th annual Truck Stop Concert Series.
The biggest and baddest stage the Truck Stop has ever seen. With Canadian and International headliners rocking out at 5:15PM, 6:45PM, and 8:30PM.
Enjoy local established talent and artists that shined through our talent search and won their way onto the stage. Sets at 4:30PM, 6:00PM, and 7:30PM.
TIPS & TRICKS:
1. Once the line-up is released, all you have to do is to choose which of the 18 bands you want to see. Once you have a plan, you can groove, move, and fully enjoy the music and excitement of The Truck Stop Concert Series without a worry.
2. Know our location and schedule and know it well. Follow @truckstopconcertseries on instagram and visit our website, so you can stay up-to-date with set times.
3. Ensure you show up early for a quicker, less crowded way to enter the Truck Stop Concert Series to see your favourite band perform.
4. It will rain and it will shine! Prepare for all types of weather at TSCS, but also all types of fun. The rain never brings down the energy, and with a little prep it won’t bring down yours. Wear sunscreen, rock comfortable shoes that can get wet (think boots or sneakers, not flip flops or heels) and pack a poncho if you are going to wear your favourite band’s shirt.
There will be no shortage of food to satisfy even the hungriest of truckers. We will have the Tacofino food truck, hot dogs and hamburgers on an outdoor BBQ, as well as an all-day dining menu available at the Truck Stop Diner.
There will be a selection of eight delicious craft beers, red & white wine along with a selection of pop and water also available in our Truck Stop Diner.
TIPS & TRICKS (cont.):
5. Eat before, during, and after the festival. Find the Tacofino food truck and BBQ cuisine within the venue, but also take time to experience the delicious grub in our Truck Stop diner.
6. Know what to bring, and what not to bring. In addition to your ticket (be sure not to forget that), other items we suggest include: sun block, plastic baggies to cover valuables in case of rain, a photo I.D. to ensure your entry. Backpacks are allowed, but keep them on the small side.
7. You can bring a factory sealed water bottle and we will also provide you with free bottle water, upon request.
The Truck Stop Music Series gives an authentic festival experience to any visitor in one exciting evening. Experience food, music, and fun with us under the water tower, located just off of the seawall on June 16th, July 14th or August 11th.